|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Elementary School » Etiquette lessons|
Questions to talk with children about theatre 2018
Purpose: to identify children's knowledge and understanding of musical games, dramatization.
1. Do you know what the theater is?
2. You were in the theater? What you liked the most?
3. You like to watch plays? Why?
4. Who is involved in the production of the play? What are the people who play the role (see the performances?
5. What is the place where the actors perform their roles?
6. Than decorate the stage?
7. Do you like it when the actions of the actors happen to the music? Why?
8. How do you think the music in the play?
9. Did you ever take part in the show?
10. What role do you play (huh? Do you like it? Why?
11. What's your favorite role?
12. Who would you like (a) to play in the play?
|Views: 286 | ||
|Total comments: 0|