|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Tips For Parents From Teachers|
Roleplay as a means of promoting friendly relations between students
Among the variety of forms of work play a special role in the role-play. The specifics of role-playing lies in the fact that students in the process of its implementation come together in a role relationship. They act not as I would like, but in accordance with the prescribed role of the rules.
In conducting a role play with the purpose of development of interpersonal relations can be divided into several stages:
This step recognizes the relevance and interest of the participants of the game, developing and learning its rules, to identify characteristics of participants and qualities, which needs to be corrected, the distribution of roles and tasks. For this purpose, simple diagnostic methods, quizzes, outcomes of observations, etc.
Procedural stage, including the game-performing actions on the content of the game.
Reflexive stage. Here, collective debates, games, individual analysis of the moral sense ended play activities.
The post-games phase: the transfer of meaning of the game activities on the daily reality, observation of students, interviews, exercises.
In recent years, the educational process is increasingly used role-playing to compensate, or getting rid of shortcomings in communication. Play therapy is effective for solving a variety of situations, including such as overcoming stress, anxiety, conflict, shyness, etc. Classes play therapy holds therapist, but the methods and techniques of its implementation can master and teacher, so that in uncomplicated cases of deviations of students to use elements of it.
In the work with pupils of primary school age, you can use role-playing, helping to resolve problem situations related to the life of the team. Students at this age begin to wonder what is the relationship between people, moral problems. When conducting activities related to moral education of students, with the solution of problems close to the children, you can invite them to play some of the situations on the subject of the ongoing talks, debates, lessons of morality. For example, conducting a conversation "Why do conflicts arise in relations between people", students are encouraged to play a typical situation associated with the conflict between the children. The effectiveness of role-playing games largely depends on the teacher, their initiative, creativity.
In progress the teacher can conduct a series of role-playing games aimed at the development of interpersonal relations of students of the creative Association. These games are held in the system of lessons aimed at uniting students in a team, to the development of friendly relations between them. Each lesson in addition to the role-playing game includes conversation, training communication skills, developing exercise. The peculiarity of these sessions, including role play, is that they are not at tables but in a circle so that the kids could see each other, which creates an atmosphere of greater confidence, psychological comfort. Classes are held according to the following schedule:
The theme of "Friendship begins with a smile".
1. Greeting. Participants sit in a circle. One of them asks to transfer to another any greeting. The second party transmits the third phrase, the third asks the second to tell the first words of gratitude, and then asks the fourth to convey the words of greeting fifth, etc. Word of greetings and thanks should be brief.
2. Interview of teacher about the value of a smile in a person's life.
3. Roleplay "In store". One student represents the seller, another cranky customer. The task of the seller to neutralize the dissatisfaction of the buyer's culture of service, kindness, a smile. In the end, be it the discussion analyzes the behavior of each player is offered their own versions.
4. Roleplay "Meet the peers". The task is to find the necessary words, actions, to get acquainted with somebody you like.
5. Goodbye. Students sit in a circle, each with a friendly smile tells everyone goodbye and wishes good night.
The theme of "How we communicate with each other".
1. Greeting. The children take turns to pronounce a greeting, without saying whom it is addressed. It is necessary to guess to whom it was addressed. (For example, "I welcome the most cheerful girl of the group".)
2. Interview the teacher about communication and its role in the life and activities of human society.
3. Exercise on verbal communication:
- Hello, looking into each other's eyes;
- to say goodbye, looking into his eyes.
4. Role playing on the development of communication skills:
a) ask a friend help in solving the problem;
b) offer your friend assistance;
C) a phone call to a sick friend.
When you select playing the teacher tries to draw students together, which in real terms had little contact with each other, never liking to each other.
5. The discussion of the game.
The theme of "Conflicts in our lives."
1. Greeting. Each child says a word of greeting to his companions, trying not to repeat the words of the previous.
2. The game "Magic wand". In turn, each player assumes the role of a magician, when it comes to the other and says, "I'll Turn you in, because..." and turn the other into anything. Analyzing the results, the teacher gets ideas about likes and dislikes in the group.
3. The conversation about teacher conflicts, and how to overcome them, about the rules of behavior in the conflict.
4. Role-playing games. Played situation:
a) two friends quarreled, one of them turns to the third and talks about the incident of the quarrel;
b) two friends take part in competitions, one of them becomes the winner, the other acts poorly;
C) during control work friend's party asking for help to solve the problem.
5. The discussion of the results of the game.
6. Exercise "Compliment". Each participant needs to tell the neighbor something nice that he likes it. The neighbor should be thanking comrade.
The theme of "Let's be friends!".
1. Greeting. Each student offers another imaginary gift, explaining why he considers it necessary to give to friends.
2. Interview the teacher about how important it is to be friends the role of friendship in human life, about people flying through the friendship of a lifetime.
3. Studies on the expression of feelings:
to portray the joy of seeing the sun after a long cloudy days;
wonder, imagine that in the winter appeared in the sky rainbow;
upset after learning that a friend is ill.
4. Role-playing game "Help the Princess".
The evil dragon has hidden the Princess in the Palace. In the course of the story, the children pay their last SIP of the magic water to save her, give sweets to the inhabitants of the enchanted forest. Special attention is given to the sincere friendly support of their comrades. To get to the Palace, the children must find a helper among the animals of the forest. For this you need to the inhabitants of the forest say something nice, to note their appearance, demeanor, personal qualities.
During this game the role of the Princess was offered a teacher the girl belonging to the category "isolated" to help change the attitude of students.
5. The discussion of the game.
6. Goodbye. Each child tells about what he has learnt in class.
1. Greeting. One of the students sitting in a circle, says any greeting, like "Hello anyone in a good mood!". Those of the participants, who at the moment good mood, say in unison: "hi!". The next student says a different greeting "Greet those who love transfer "In the animal world," etc.
2. Game "Mirror". Secret ballot is chosen the leader of the group. It becomes a mirror. To it come students and say: "mirror, mirror, mirror, Yes, the truth reported". The mirror answers: "You are beautiful, no doubt, but you lack...". At the end of the exercise, all students are given positive feedback.
3. Pantomime "I love you", "I love you". Some children show others guess. Then they change places.
4. The game of "broken telephone".
5. Roleplay "birthday". One of the students plays the role of the birthday boy and the rest of his guests. Task birthday – to organize an interesting conversation, game, etc., the job is to behave in ways to please the birthday boy.
6. An exercise in introspection. To complete the sentence:
We used to be...
In fact, we...
7. Drafting of collective story "of Our Association".
8. Goodbye. The teacher stands up and says, holding up a hand: "Thank you, I was very pleased to work with you." Then rises one of the students and also said something of this kind and puts his hand on the arm of the leader. The same is done for all children. Once all hands are joined, the teacher tells everyone "goodbye".
In the process of these activities focuses on developing the children's confidence, ability to understand the emotional state of another, the development of communication skills. During the games there will be changes in the behavior of children. If at first they feel awkward, many hesitate to participate in games, exercises, then gradually the children would become more liberated, free.
Observation will show how to expand mutual sympathy among the children, they love to play together. As noted, done after the teacher work, children become more confident, less conflict in relationships with peers. They are more willing to communicate with other children on a variety of topics. We have conducted classes using role-playing games contribute to the development of the qualities necessary for establishing friendships between students of primary school age.
|Views: 397 | ||
|Total comments: 0|