Lesson Plans For Teachers
Purpose: to Help create a game environment, the interaction between those who chose certain roles.
Learn to allocate roles by guessing the items used in "the Salon".
To develop children's ability to play according to his own design, to stimulate creativity of children at play.
To cultivate friendly relationships in play, speech and behavioral etiquette.
The aim of the project:
1. Formation of abilities of children to combine different subjects in a single game story, to learn to establish and regulate the contacts in cooperative play.
2. Systematization, extension and enrichment of knowledge of children about the space.
3. Vocabulary words. (Designer, universe, telescope, planet, star, meteor shower, comet, remote-control, the cosmonaut training center, cosmonaut, solar system).
Purpose: Education of love to native places, to a small home, the development of tolerance of older preschoolers.
To introduce children to the architecture of the city, its attractions and beauty in the form of a journey by bus.
To enrich the knowledge about the attractions of his native city.
Consolidate knowledge about vital objects in his native city.
Activation dictionary of potential preschoolers.
Development of informative interest of senior preschool children to the history and culture of their ethnic group.
Goal: support children's independence and initiative in role-playing game
-create the ability to bathe the doll, to sequentially perform a chain of game actions;
-pin: one, two, many.
-to stimulate and support the speech activity of children during the action with the doll, to use the names of objects, action: bath, soap, washcloth, towel, lather, rinse, wipe.
- to develop cultural and hygienic skills
- to develop basic work skills
- to foster friendly relationships in the game.
- to cultivate a desire to look clean and tidy
- Help create a game environment, the interaction between those who chose certain roles.
- To develop children's ability to play according to his own design, to stimulate creativity of children at play.
- To form friendly relationships in the game, a sense of humanism, activity, responsibility, friendliness.
To reinforce their previous knowledge about the work of a doctor, salesman, hairdresser, Builder.
Observation of Pets under natural conditions. Talks about professions, illustration, looking at paintings.
Narrative role-playing game for young children "To the grandmother in village".
Purpose: to Involve children in the game plot, to enhance auditory perception, encourage motor imitation and intonation.
*encourage children to watch the actions of the caregiver
* create the ability to define roles
*learning to act with imaginary objects
*to form the skills of cultural behavior
* to foster love for the native
children's cafe "Teddy bear".
Goals and objectives ; - to instill a love for professions to work;
-to teach the children clearly and expressively perform role-playing
- remember the content and order of gaming action;
- to learn the norms of the relationship in the game;
-to keep the game unfolded.
Working with parents is one of the conditions in the development of creative abilities of children of preschool age. Creative activities for parents, organization of competitions, participation in project activities, joint activities aimed at development of creative abilities of children, helps to build trust between the kindergarten and family, as well as provide opportunities for parents to participate in the educational process.
Attributes for role-playing games is easy to do with their hands. So we together will try to make a little effort to make interesting and safe attributes that children will use in their games.
• To consolidate children's ideas about the theatre.
• Create the ability to use in the game previously acquired knowledge about the surrounding life.
• To form positive relationships and a culture of behavior in public places.
• Continue to develop the ability to expressively convey in the speech of the characters of the tale, to coordinate their actions with other "artists".
• To improve the ability to create in mind of the story's setting.