|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Elementary School » Arithmetic|
The game "Puzzle with sticks" 2018
A game for children of preschool age.
The goal: to develop logical thinking.
This puzzle is easy to take with you or to offer as a peaceful game that develops thinking. From the variety of mathematical games are most acceptable in preschool age (5-7 years) puzzle with sticks.
Sticks can offer to pay them in accordance with the schemes - in the same color sequence, observing the same location as on the diagram. Tasks go from simple to complex.
I recommend the following scheme:
Children enjoy playing this game.
But you can use sticks and other math games.
1. To make 2 equal triangles of 5 sticks
2. Be 2 equal to the square of the 7 sticks
3. To make 3 equal triangle of 7 sticks
4. Make 4 equal triangles of 9 sticks
5. To make 3 equal squares of 10 sticks
6. Of 5 sticks to make a square and 2 is triangle
7. Of the 9 sticks to make a square and 4 triangles
8. Of the 9 sticks to make 2 squares and 4 equal triangles (of 7 sticks make 2 squares and divide into triangles
9. Of the 10 sticks to make 2 squares-the large and small (the small square is made up of 2 sticks inside large).
10. Of the 9 sticks to make 5 triangles (4 small triangle obtained as a result of the structure, form 1 large).
11. To make the square and the triangle is small in size
12. To make small and large squares
13. To make a rectangle, the upper and lower sides of which are equal to 3 sticks, and left and right – 2.
|Views: 229 | ||
|Total comments: 0|