|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Elementary School » Etiquette lessons|
"Punctual, are we?" ethical conversation 2018
the formation of harmonious personality of the future man, capable of empathy, friendly attitude to everything around him, mastering his emotions and feelings, understanding the greatness of human life and the ability to find their place in it.
to create a positive attitude students to ethical grammar to ethical standards relationships with others;
to introduce the concepts of "manner", "tactful";
learning to analyze the morality of their actions and actions of others;
teach children to look at the world, the people around, to learn to build a relationship with them; to seek the path of self-education, self-development;
to raise moral and ethical experience of interaction with peers, older and younger children or adults in accordance with generally accepted moral norms.
Material: Memo for kids "Secrets considerate man" (number of participants) ; sheets of paper, pencils or pens based on number of participants) .
Teacher: Children, today I invite you to an important conversation. One of the indispensable conditions by which a person is called well-mannered and cultured, is tact. A familiar word, isn't it? But what does it mean to be a tactful person.
Teacher: I Propose to speak to everyone in turn, what is your concept of "considerate man", beginning with the words "Tactful person..." (statement students)
Approximate expected responses: Tactful:
• Uses polite words.
• When talking respect the other person's opinion.
• Able to listen to the interlocutor.
• Will not sort things out in the presence of other people.
• Will not embarrass the other person, will make an appearance
he did not notice the mistakes.
• Able to apologize for making a mistake.
• Is able to take advantage of the comment Board.
• First, be sure to think about how to make a request correctly
to deny assistance.
• Will not talk loudly, make noise, disturb others.
• Tolerant of the shortcomings and weaknesses of others.
• In conversation with people who have a deficiency, avoid
everything that could have to remind them about it.
• Understands the interlocutor and prevents unpleasant for other people
The teacher sums up: the Beat – divine sense. It tells the person where and when you need to stop that well in this situation, which is unacceptable, given the place, time, age, position in society.
Teacher: I Propose to solve moral problems:
Situation 1: You notice that your classmate on the tights appeared "arrow" or a dress soiled with chalk.
The teacher concludes, On any items relating to clothing, toilet articles, tactful man said slowly, "ear", without attracting attention of others.
Situation 2: In the company of girlfriends (friends) you have fun discussing yesterday's youth series, you trying to join a new companion. You can turn away and simply ignore it. And you... What will you do? (question for girls)
The teacher concludes, would Be appropriate in this case, smile and, outlining the topic of your conversation, finally asking: "what do you think about this? "In any case, be sure that your politeness will bring pleasure not only to others but also you.
Teacher: is Inseparable from a sense of tact and your ability to make or Express a request. You probably get this a lot: starting with the fact that you have asked for lesson, a pencil, and finishing with the request of my mother to take out the trash.
Question: How do you feel about this, what feelings do you have about the need to respond to the request?
Teacher: If you are forced to appeal to someone with the request, recommend to observe the following rules:
a) not Zaiceva, but don't be rude. Please type "Hey, you, bring me so-and-so" anyone not happy to lead, but hardly will be fulfilled. The manner of your conversation should be friendly and calm.
b) don't forget these simple but effective words like "please", "thank you" etc., no wonder they are called magic. Use more phrases like "you weren't able... ", "it would be nice if you... ".
C) do not treat a request to people who obviously will not be able to do it. Especially don't ask twice, you can only do this in exceptional cases.
Teacher: When the request is addressed to you, you can always accept it or to refuse to perform. Right to answer "no" is the privilege of every free man. In this case, do not be afraid that you deem impolite or ill-mannered.
Question: Think about how to refuse the request or how to make it clear that you are not satisfied.
Role-based training: two guys act things out, as it could be done.
Teacher: Express your regrets that you can't fulfill the request. Of course, a waiver form must be very correct. Apologize, but tell her firmly and decisively.
Teacher: But we hope that in these everyday situations you will be able to Orient correctly. The hardest thing to exercise tact, when your interlocutor is, indeed, great difficulties and want to Express their condolences or regret for one or another reason. Such a situation sooner or later arise, and it is important that your behavior met the moment, no one was hurt, but didn't seem Intrusive.
Question: what do you think should be sympathy? (statements of students)
The teacher concludes: Sympathy should be sincere, concise, and relevant. Enough one phrase: "I can only imagine how hard this is for you, and sincerely sorry". If your partner wants to continue the conversation, talk to him more, if not, in no case do not impose their society, do not bother with questions.
Question: Can I Express my regret to people who are much older than you: teacher, close relative, family friends?.
Teacher: may well Express my regret for the adults.
Dynamic pause "Hello friend"
All participants are divided into two equal groups. One group forms the inner circle, the other external. Standing in the inner circle turn to face standing in the outer circle, thus forming a pair. And repeat for leading the following words, accompanying them with gestures.
- Hello, friend! (Shake hands.)
How did you get here? (Clap right hand on left shoulder partner.)
- Where have you been? (Gently swinging the ear.)
- I missed you. (Fold arms.)
- You came! (Spreads his arms to the side.)
- Well! (Hug.)
Then standing in the outer circle take a step to the side, thereby producing a replacement partner. Words and movement are pronounced again. And so on until you again meet the first couple.
Quick poll: Please continue the sentence:
1. The main value in life is...
2. I can't imagine my life without...
3. My strongest quality ...
4. I will never be able to...
5. I stop to chat with a man who...
6. To ruin my mood.
7. The most memorable event in my life is...
8. The thing that I'm proud of...
9. I can't get rid of...
10. I would like to learn...
At the end of the offer memos "Secrets considerate person", where it is not filled items. To propose in the memo your idea of a tactful person (1 – 3 rules) and want to share them with their peers.
Memo for kids "Secrets considerate person"
You, considerate person, if:
1. Respect the opinion of others and thinking about others. You're not the best. Respect for others respect you as well. All respects clever, is stupid – just yourself.
2. With all use polite words. Good hi and good response.
3. Don't make endless comments for trifling reasons, are not able to cross the border, which is always an offense to the interlocutor. Grunt bored, example teach.
4. Know how to accept help, advice and comment of the other person. Who does not listen to advice, that there is nothing to help. And the wise man, the Council is required.
5. Able to come to people for help if you it is not difficult for you to do just nice.
6. Attentive to people, know how to sympathize, to comfort word. Bad to live without a job, cares.
7. Self-critical and able to apologize for making a mistake. Wrong — what hurt: forward science. You learn from mistakes.
8. Nobody is insulted. Behave sensitively towards others. As the call, so the echo. What is to people are and people before you.
9. Do not embarrass the other person will pretend that he didn't notice the mistakes.
10. Not going to sort things out in the presence of other people.
Presenting to friends or others to you some requirements to make them first of all to yourself! Wish you good!
Summary of conversation: I hope that all that you learned useful to you in life and you will become a truly cultured people. Trying to please others, you should not forget about his personality. The beat does not negate integrity, directness, honesty. But very often it is the lack of tact hurts another person.
|Views: 280 | ||
|Total comments: 0|