|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Elementary School » Etiquette lessons|
The class "Moral values" 2018
1. To acquaint the students with the definitions of "morality", "moral values", "category morality"; to learn to evaluate their positive and negative traits.
2. To cultivate high moral character, shaping behaviors necessary in everyday life, in communicating with peers, in family, in public places.
3. To develop attention, memory, logical thinking.
Equipment: portrait of academician A. D. Sakharov, personal diaries, pens for the number of participants.
Vocabulary work: ethics, regulation.
The progress of the class.
1. Introduction to the topic. Moral values and their categories.
Teacher: - there are a lot of different rules. Without them it is difficult to live or even impossible. There are rules of the Russian language, there are traffic rules and many other rules. And then there are rules of morality. And what do you know about morality. Morals are rules of good conduct. Morality (from the Latin. moralis – moral) is a special type of regulation of human behaviours and the relations between them on the basis of following certain rules of communication 2) the set approved by the public opinion of the rules governing the relationship of people and their responsibilities to each other and to society. Moral values - wide standards for the conduct of the individual, supported by the opinion of society as a whole. The ancient sages, chief among these virtues believed prudence, benevolence, courage, justice. In Judaism, Christianity, Islam, the highest moral values associated with faith in God and fervor in honoring it. As moral values among all peoples revered honesty, loyalty, respect for elders, hard work, patriotism.
Consider the categories of morality:
1) good and evil;
2) duty, conscience - a person's ability to realize their duty to the people;
3) the honor and dignity of personality is that the personality of generosity, readiness to sacrifice;
4) happiness is a feeling and a state of complete, higher satisfaction, success, luck.
There are five levels of happiness: 1) pleasure from the very fact of life; 2) material welfare; 3) joy; 4) creativity; 5) to make happiness to others.
Moral rules, too many and they are all very important to us. But among them the most important thing, which is called the Golden rule of morality or the Golden rule - "treat others as you would have them do to you".
A question to the class: - Why say, Golden hands, Golden head, Golden words, the Golden thoughts?
2. Category: once there Lived a man.
Teacher: - In the 20th century lived a distinguished physicist and human rights activist (human rights defender, who is known and respected throughout the world. He was convinced that to maintain peace in our country needs a powerful weapon, and he created this weapon. For his discoveries and inventions he received many awards, but they have not gone to his head. Friends remember that he always remained a man of good conscience and will, his heart was full of compassion to people. One of the first Sakharov realized the danger of nuclear weapons and strongly opposed its production. Almost all their savings he donated to mercy: for the construction of hospitals to care for sick children and the elderly. Andrey Dmitrievich is committed to protecting the human rights of innocent affected people. From all parts of the country were drawn to him in search of justice. His apartment was always full of visitors, the door was closed on the newspaper. After his death he became known as the Conscience of the People. Questions to participants: - have you met those people? - To whom would you turn for help in difficult times? Someone you could call a Conscience of the Nation? – Would you like to help people? Why?
3. Exercise Research.
Participants are encouraged to give a description of some of the qualities of a person with projection on themselves. The tutor explains that, describing something or other as they have to try it on and evaluate it from the point of view of their own actions.
* A good man is one who...
* The merciful man is one who...
* An honest man is one who...
* A brave man is one who...
* A reliable person is someone who...
* An evil person is someone who...
* A deceitful person is someone who...
* is a Ruthless man – is the one who...
* A cowardly man is one who...
* The irresponsible person is the one who...
* Unreliable person is one who...
* A just man is one who...
4. The Game Is "Self"
The teacher offers to the class members of the proposed below positive and negative moral qualities to choose: - what are the qualities they have;
- quality that they have;
- what are the qualities they would like to purchase.
Activity, kindness, thrift, impudence, generosity, courtesy, loyalty, mutual aid, politeness, arrogance, pride, rudeness, cheerfulness, greed, envy, arrogance, diligence, sincerity, greed, love, hate, compassion, responsibility, patriotism, conscience, independence, compassion, self-abasement, humility, justice, self-criticism, narcissism, tolerance, diligence, respect, honesty,
Questions to participants:
- Can the image of a person consist solely of positive characteristics?
- Can we assume that if you now have bad habits, you're not going to get them?
5. Cast real-life situations.
* At recess, you go to school and see that the window is crying a first grader. Your actions?
*The teacher makes comments to the students, who, during the anthem of the state laugh, behave casually, talking. After the line he makes an entry in the diary. Guys resent the fact that the class teacher reprimanded them. And do you think the rights of the teacher or not? Why?
* Dad and mom offers you and your brother to travel with them to places of military battles. They involved your grandfather. But brother doesn't want to go because his friend gave him the latest computer game, which he had long dreamed of. What would you do?
7. Actualization of knowledge.
Teacher: Let's summarize our thoughts. The essence of the Golden rule of morality? Why is this rule there are many thousands of years? What can we learn from the Golden rule? What is a good deed, a good deed?
The teacher proposed to draw up rules of morality and to record them in their diaries.
For example: Do good deeds! Get involved in the family business, try to bring feasible benefits. Don't hide behind other people's backs. Help people. Do not know how – ask for guidance, to learn. Don't be afraid of mistakes – smart mistakes to learn. Find a kind word for everyone. Not oppress the weak. Always say the truth.
|Views: 1308 | ||
|Total comments: 0|