|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Elementary School » Physical Education|
Physical exercises for primary school 2018
Primary school pupils are typical of the instability of the stereotype correct posture, not well-formed posture, not well formed muscular "corset", the flattening of the feet, high sensitivity to the workload of the visual analyzer. Therefore, under the special control should be the formation of correct posture and foot arch, the strengthening of the visual apparatus to the younger students. Exercise-physical flexing should be carried out in all lessons and during outdoor recess.
Exercises to strengthen the visual analyzer marked with an asterisk.
The p. T. break "Tush-the butterball. It is recommended to show the children a plush toy-animal.
Tyushka-bun fat boy hid the cap in the trunk,
In the trunk was awake mouse, mouse grey silly
The only hat I saw, immediately fainted.
1. I. p. – hour legs apart, hands down. 1 – hands on hips; 2 - hands to shoulders 3, hands up; 4 – up-side-down, etc. 4 times the average pace.
2. I. p. – hour legs apart, hands on hips. 1 - take your elbows back, bend the left nogov side to toe; 2-3 –hold; 5-6 – I. p. ; same with his right foot. 6 times the average rate.
Taking the elbows back, breathe, shoulders to dissolve, it is good to bring together the blades, hold the tension, straighten your legs.
3. * I. p. – hour legs apart, hands on hips. 1 – tilt back;2-4 – 5-6 держать4 I. p. 4 times. The pace is slow.
Performing tilt back, knees do not bend well to bring together the blades.
4. I. p. – hour legs apart, hands down. 1 – tilt forward, arms at sides; 2 – I. p. 4 times the average pace.
5. * I. p. – hour legs apart, hands down. 1 – rotate head to the right; 2 – I. p. ; 3-4 – head turning left; 4 – I. p. ; 5 – hands through the sides up; 6 – I. p. 4 times, the pace is slow.
Turning his head to the side to look to the side and back to I. p. – see right (strengthen direct and oblique muscles of the eye) .
6. * I. p. O. S. to Close your eyes and massage your eyelids in a circular motion using your index fingers for 30 seconds. In I. p. – eyes open
Massaging the eyelids, do not apply pressure to the eyeballs.
Game "Sunny Bunny". Players get up from the desks and take the position of correct posture, hands on hips or hands behind your head, elbows out to the sides, back straight. Together the teacher say the words:
Watching the sun through the window, shines into our room.
We will clap their hands – a very happy sun.
Simultaneously claps his hands over his head.
Then the master mirror let "Bunny" says:
Jump pobegaychiki, sunbeams,
We cal them – do not go.
Was there and none of them are here
*Children and watch out for the ray and on the question teacher: "Where's the Bunny?" they say and show hand.
The game helps to perpetuate the stereotype correct posture and trains the visual apparatus.
The Game "Rainbow". Children and teacher say:
Raduga-duga-duga, take me to meadows,
The silk grass, To the river of turquoise,
On the yellow sand!
*At the same time, the children close their eyes, imagine a summer landscape and perform a swinging body from side to side, arms above her head. Then the eyes open and shut, sit at their desks and relax. The teacher calls a color, play aim with your eyes closed to "see" a given color. After 3-5 seconds. The teacher asks one of the players that he saw. The duration of the game 30 seconds. The game "rainbow" is a game of imagination. As the contemplation and representation of the different colors of the rainbow have a positive impact on the child's body. So, the blue color has a positive effect on vision and hearing; yellow on the gastrointestinal tract, blood pressure; green – on the cardiovascular system. Red must not be abused: it excites the nervous system.
The Game "Dandelion". Children sit at their desks, on the tables they have are a few chips (slices of securities) ; yellow, blue, red, orange. Babies carefully watch and remember their location. Then close your eyes. Teacher says:
In the yellow hat is like a sun burn.
Here is day by day – no yellow caps on it.
Very quiet, the teacher changes the yellow chip, white from several students. Children open eyes and try to detect the changes. Teacher enquire: "Do any of you ripe dandelion? "The game again. Its total duration 20-30 sec. Some students teacher just changes chips places. Can be recommended for children tight narrow eyes.
My alarm clock in the morning
He walks around the yard.
And when you need to gather,
In the first class of go go,
My alarm is obedient escapes from the yard!
The first line of the recitative says the teacher, children repeat after him the following words.
1. I. p. – O. S. 1. – take your arms back, palms forward; 2-3 – keep; 4 – I. p. 4-6 times the average rate. Muscles connecting the scapula, tense, to keep your head straight.
2. *I. p. – sitting on the edge of the Desk, face to the aisle, hands in focus in the back. 1. – lift the leg – angle; 2-3 – keep; 4 – I. p. 4 times, the pace is slow. Pramiti feet, socks, pull, shoulders back, look straight. Exercise alternately perform one, then another number.
3. I. p. – sitting at her Desk, hands on the table. The alternate movement of the feet: the heel, toe, 15-20 seconds. the tempo is medium.
The P. T. Break "Ducklings".
Near the river five ducklings
In a row on a stone sit.
In the water five ducklings you see,
And swimming is not want
1. *I. p. – stand feet together, hands in front of chest, bent at the elbows. Simulation of swimming way brass on the breast, then on her back. 20 sec. the pace is slow.
2. *I. p. O. S. Simulation of diving soldier (squatting, hands through the sides up). 20 sec. average temp
3. I. p. – sitting on the edge of the chair to face the aisle, hands in focus, hold on to the seat. Simulation of the navigation method of the breaststroke leg movements, 20 sec., average temp
Recitative completely says the teacher. Performing exercise. 1, it is good to bring the blades to look right. In the UPR. 2 keep your back straight, don't lean forward. UPR. 3 to perform rows alternately. To make sure the children are well pulled up knees to belly, feet "took" on itself, and then "pushed" them round forward (like a frog) .
The P. T. Break "Guests"
One evening the bear
For the cake came from the neighbors:
Hedgehog, badger, raccoon, "oblique",
The wolf cheat Fox.
And the bear could not
Share with all the pie.
1.*I. p. – stand feet together, hands behind his back, bent at the elbows. 1 – eyes narrow; 2-3 – keep; 4 – open your eyes. 4-6 times the average rate.
2. I. p. – hour legs apart. 1 – the inclination of a trunk forward, hands on head, elbows out to the sides; 2 – I. p. 4-6 times, the pace is slow
3. I. p. – O. S. 1 – take your left foot back on toe, hands on hips; 2 – I. p. ; 3-4 – the same right back to toe. 4-6 times the average rate.
4. I. p. – sitting on the edge of the chair to face the aisle, hand in focus holding the chair seat. The simulation of the movements of "Bicycle". 30 sec., the tempo is medium.
5. I. p. O. S. Walking in place on the outer arch of the foot. Hands behind your back, fingers interlaced. 20 sec., temp the average, hands through the sides up – inhale; I. p. –breath.
While performing these exercises to maintain the correct posture.
4. *I. p. – sitting on a chair, hands at waist, elbows out to the sides, heels together, toes apart. "Pocketing" sand legs (the arcuate movement of the feet across the front, socks together, heels in hand, pull the foot for themselves). You can also "draw" the feet of the letter "f" 6 times the average rate. "Raking the sand", based on the external arch of the foot, the toes are all pinched.
|Views: 528 | ||
|Total comments: 0|