|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Elementary School » Physical Education|
The game as a means of physical and mental development of preschoolers 2018
AS I SPEND THE GAME?
Without play, there can be a full-fledged mental development.
The game – a huge bright window through which the huge world of the child joins the life-giving flow of ideas, concepts.
Play is the spark igniting the flame of curiosity, of inquisitiveness.
(V. A. Sukhomlinsky)
When choosing games, I am guided by the tasks of the lesson, given the age characteristics, their development, physical fitness, number of children, the venue of the game and other conditions. Then prepare a place inventory. Possible inventory making it colorful, unconventional. But at the same time, to match the strength and weight of children, take into account the number of children.
Pre-think through the whole process of the game and try to predict what moments can be a gamble where the interest may be reduced or may arise a conflict situation.
Trying to explain the game emotionally accompanying the show, following this sequence:
1) the name of the game;
2) the location of the game and their roles;
3) the game (the possible actions of the players is accompanied by my show on own or with children;
4) the goal of the game (who will win)
5) the rules of the game (which is forbidden in the game to do too shown, i.e., the child is shown how he broke the rules) ;
6) ask "are there Any questions? "
The content of the game explain in detail only when the children are playing this game for the first time. When you repeat the game remind only the main content and explain additional rules and techniques. Choose it in different ways:
- in my choice;
- according to the rhyme;
- on the proposal of the children;
- at the request of the children;
- the results of the previous games.
The game starts on a prearranged signal. Out of the game are at the appointed place, and given a penalty assignment, for example: do push-UPS, squat for about 5 times and more, all depends on the complexity of the game. After performing this task, the child comes into play. This technique helps me to track abilities of children and to adjust their course of action, of movement.
Total duration of the game not more than 5-15 minutes at strict regulation of the load, which use the following techniques:
1) arrange short-term techniques or spend the game without interruptions:
2) reduce or increase the time in the game;
3) extend or reduce the distance of dashes, reduce or increase the size for the site, change the number and difficulty of obstacles to overcome in the game;
4) increase or reduce the number of players;
5) change the number of repetitions in the game, as well as the total playing time.
In some games, participate in the game with children. Necessarily ensure, that the game ended in a timely manner. Games with a lot of stress usually shorter. At the first signs of fatigue, attention, violation of the rules, inaccuracy of the tasks, movements, reduction of interest, shortness of breath most of the children and others that warn children about the end of the game. But basically ensure that the game ended when children are overtired, interest in the game is not lost, emotional.
When the game is let down with the results of the children. In the beginning listen to their insights, experience, then Express their observations, but only with positive emotions.
Periodically (as needed) remind the children the rules of fair play:
1. play fair;
2. it's a shame when you lose, but don't get mad;
3. don't gloat when others lose;
4. if you win you win but don't get cocky.
|Views: 376 | ||
|Total comments: 0|