|Entries in category: 62
Shown entries: 41-50
|Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Arts & Crafts Lesson Plans
Fruits and vegetables from paper.
Such original DIY children do with great pleasure. It is possible to play, to hang like an autumn decoration, can put in area, of nature, to hang on the Christmas tree. This hack is still mobile, it can be neatly folded in a box to the desired time.
Kids love to do applique, but if it has volume twice. Under the topic "Trees" can offer children a collective work. It turns out this layout (this is the reason to practice) .
To prepare an application:
color duplex paper
half sheet white color f-4
Paper crafts - the largest section of the categories of children's creativity. Despite the fact that paper is the most affordable material for handicraft - work from it can be very different: from simple applications to high-volume models.
And to diversify the standard curriculum by manual labor, we offer you to get acquainted with crafts preschoolers in our section, where You will surely find as ideas for creativity something interesting and original.
Objective: -to Make children crafts caterpillar;
-to continue to acquaint children with a variety of insects, the beauty of the world around us; to introduce with non-traditional material to work with - full of candy wrappers.
-to develop aesthetic taste, sense of composition, the ability to choose the right color;
- develop fine motor skills of hands;
-to consolidate the basic techniques and methods of work with clay (rolling, flattening, prosivane, etc.).
Materials: candy Wrappers of different colors, cardboard color green, clay colored, circles of yellow paper to the muzzle of a caterpillar, felt-tip pen in black.
Type of studies: decorative activity. Type of the lesson: consolidating skills
Goal: Using children's craft for interior decoration preschool.
• The development of imagination, the ability to see the extraordinary in ordinary objects, the development of artistic and creative abilities and creativity of children.
• To improve children fine motor skills of hands.
• Teaching children of different reception indentation in the clay waste material.
• To develop aesthetic perception, to learn to contemplate the beauty of the world.
• Education of diligence, accuracy, a desire to bring it started to end.
master class creating compositions from natural material.
1. Cover from the cardboard box or sheet of cardboard.
2. For previously dried leaves (we are leaves of the wild chestnut)
3. Peas table
4. halves walnut
5. the leaves of barberry
6. bone tamarind
7. sprigs of cherries
9. knife stationery
Objective: in children of the muses. hearing the singing voice, creativity.
1) to Teach the techniques of playing the children's musical. tools and instruments - homemade products.
2) to Develop the ability to move in accordance with the character of the music and rhythmic pulsations.
3) a sense of compassion for others ' distress.
4) to Develop emotional responsiveness to instrumental classical music.
5) to Develop the vocal apparatus and the purity of intonation of the song "Penguin".
6) Develop a sense of rhythm through sounding gestures.
7) Learn the first figure of the dance "Funny palms" through games.