|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Kindergarten » Classes Psychology|
"The commandments of the educator." 2018
Advice for educators "Commandments educator."
THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE TEACHER
1. Accept all that is in the child (except that threatens his life, health).
2. Seek truth with the child,
3. Try does not teach the child directly - learn myself.
4. I sincerely admire all the beautiful things around you.
5. Consider its main pedagogical method informed observation of the child.
6. Remember, serious collapses with laughter, laughter is serious.
7. Remember that you are there for the child, but he is not for you.
The COMMANDMENTS of EDUCATION from David Lewis
1. Think of the questions and statements of the child seriously.
2. Show your child that he is loved and accepted unconditionally, i.e. as he is, not for the successes and achievements.
3. Help him to build their own plans and make decisions.
4. Do not humiliate the child, do not let him feel that he is something worse than you.
5. Encourage your child to think independently.
6. Praise the child only for specific progress and actions and do it sincerely.
7. Let a child make their own decisions and take responsibility for them.
8. Teach your child to communicate with adults of any age.
9. Develop the child's positive perception of his abilities.
10. Encourage the child maximum independence from adults.
11. Believe in the common sense of a child and trust him.
|Views: 310 | ||
|Total comments: 0|