Objective: to expand and clarify the children's knowledge of field flowers and insects, about their characteristic features; to develop the ability to see the signs of similarities and differences and to Express them in speech; to nurture curiosity, caring and protective attitude towards nature.
Equipment: pictures of wildflowers and insects.
- Children, today we will go to the meadow. Who are we here to meet? (Animals, birds.)
But these inhabitants afraid of people and immediately hide. But one we hardly notice, but they always with us?
When in a fragrant draught
You sit down in the summer in the pine
Carefully look around-
You'll notice, friend.
The larva drags the ant,
In a hurry somewhere between the roots
A large pine. A thick branch
Sat Golden beetle.
Easy moth flutters,
Drinking proboscis fragrant juice.
And gathers honey bee.
All busy, we all matter.
A friend of mine. Carefully look closely,
Magic comes to life.
- Wherever you go — in the garden, the meadow, into the woods - everywhere you will be surrounded by insects. The grass creeps a bug. Hovering above the flowers bees and butterflies, chirping crickets, rustling wings of a dragonfly. Come to the river — and there insects: worn a bevy of brilliant beetles, whirligig beetles, and under water, scrabbling paws like oars, hunt beetles, diving beetles.
Insects - the most numerous and ancient inhabitants of our planet. They appeared on Earth about 250 million years ago. All insects have six legs, and the body consists of three parts – the head, on which are located two ears, middle part and abdomen.
- Guys, what do you think, what to eat insects? (Answers of children)
-Yes, indeed, many insects eat the green leaves, stems and shoots of plants. Bees, bumblebees, butterflies love to taste the sweet nectar of flowers. Flitting from flower to flower, they carry pollen and pollinate plants, without these insects there would be in the meadows of bright colors.
But not all insects are so innocuous. If you touch an ant, it hurts to bite. When you bite it secretes an acid that burns much, this place is sick for a long time.
- Which insects bite, too? (Children's responses).
But it really was. Bee stings hurt. If the bite left a bee sting, it should be removed, and the bitten place should be cleaned with a soda solution. And another thing: if you are stung by a bee, try to endure and to remain calm. Don't wave hands, move to another location.
And need to be protected from mosquitoes, their bites are very dangerous and sometimes even fatal. For protection it is necessary to use special ointments.
Ball game "Who does what?
The teacher calls the insect, and the children give definitions of verbs, answering who what it does: crawls, jumps, flies, chatters.
- Now guys, I'll ask riddles about flowers.
1. Stands in a field, curly-
What is it? (Chamomile)
2. ROS ball is white,
The wind blew-
The ball flew (Dandelion)
3. Then purple, then blue,
On the edge he met with you.
The name he gave a very sonorous,
But the only ring he could hardly (Bell)
4. White polka dots on a green stalk.
Smell fragrant - all pleasant (Lily of the valley)
5. I blue wild flower.
I am called simply -. (cornflower)
- These are called flowers of the field. Why are they so called? (Children's responses) .
- Why do we need flowers? (Flowers decorate our life, give food to insects, from flowers to make medicine)
- What to do to the flowers were many and they made us happy? (Do not tear) .
-How to treat flowers? (Carefully)
- We must save not only the flowers. What else should be protected in nature? (Trees, shrubs, insects, birds, animals)
- Why? (They live. It is a living nature, they grow, drink, flower, happy, people) .
And we will continue to respect nature. Won't break the bushes to trample on ants, to tear and throw flowers.