The aim of the project:
1. Formation of abilities of children to combine different subjects in a single game story, to learn to establish and regulate the contacts in cooperative play.
2. Systematization, extension and enrichment of knowledge of children about the space.
3. Vocabulary words. (Designer, universe, telescope, planet, star, meteor shower, comet, remote-control, the cosmonaut training center, cosmonaut, solar system) .
1. To generalize and systematize the knowledge of children about the space.
2. Vocabulary (planet, solar system, astronaut, designer, remote control, telescope, constellation, satellite, comet, meteor, weightlessness) .
3. To learn to perform the game action in conformity with the General plan of the game.
4. Create the ability to build a new sequence of events, focusing on partners – peers.
5. Parenting skills, mutual support and understanding in the game.
Through role-play in children can cause interest in the study of the space theme and all that goes with it.
Role-playing games develop children's creative ability, imagination, learn to get used to a particular way. And through these images the child has formed a strong-willed character traits such as: courage, endurance, determination, etc. of the game are taught to plan their activities. During the game, successfully developing the child's personality, intelligence, will, imagination and sociability.
While playing, the child develops a desire for self-fulfillment and self-expression. During the game, the child expands and enriches vocabulary, meet new professions: for example "Designer".
1. Enrichment subject-games.
2. The deployment of independent activity in the specific role actions, and role speech.
3. Paired role-playing influence from peers.
4. Role communication, a short dialogue.
5. Enriching the vocabulary of children.
The project stages:
I. Preparatory stage (accumulation of knowledge) .
A) Ecology "Road to space".
Cognitive lesson "Space, universe, stars".
"About the moon".
G) Physical lesson "Flight into space".
2. Interviews with children: A) "Stars, what are they? "
"What is the solar system? "
C) "Meeting in space"
G) "the First cosmonaut"
3. Reading fiction:
Phase II: Creative (productive activities)
1. The construction of the "Rocket" (origami) .
2. "The way to the stars" (application) .
3. "Road to space" (drawing) .
4. Panel "Outer space" (manual labor).
5. The manufacturer attributes to the game :a Telescope, a remote-control cap of the heavenly bodies. (involving parents) .
The preparation stage.
Didactic game "the odd one out. ", "What are space words."
Building games (schemes) "Spaceport", "Build a rocket".
The work with parents.
To involve parents in the collection of illustrations on the space theme of the panel.
Stage III: Main.
Organizing information (Children together with the teacher) .
1. Taking on roles (roles) .
2. The discussion of the content of the game.
3. The organization of gaming space.
The play activity of children (the role of children in the game) .
1. the observance of the rules of implementation of the undertaken roles.
2. the relationship with the partner (the designer – Builder, cosmonaut – astronaut) .
3. the changing role of the action during the game.
The role of the teacher in the game
1. to help distribute the roles.
2. assuming secondary roles.
3. the discussion questions.
In the course of the game acts as a Creator of problem-game situations.
Stage IV: Final.
Games: Children together with their teacher to take part in the discussion of the game.
Appreciate the ability to play together.
Synopsis role – playing game "Space" in the preparatory "A" group
The aim of the game:
1. Formation of abilities of children to combine different subjects in a single game story.
2. Help enrich the game with new solutions (part of the adult in the game, change the attributes and progress of the game) .
3. Creating conditions for creative self-expression of children.
1. Shaping ability of children to build a new sequence of events, focusing on partners – peers.
2. To learn before the game to distribute the roles, prepare the necessary conditions to agree on a sequence of joint actions.
3. Learning to combine the proposed children event in the General progress of the game.
4. Develop the ability to recreate the events of the space journey (4 stages: preparation of an astronaut, build rockets on the drawing, launch, flight, return) .
5. To develop the ability to play with partners: coach – astronaut, medical doctor, astronaut, designer – builders, etc.
6. Create the ability to build a subject line before the game (to discuss, to consider the desires of the peers) .
7. To cultivate skills of mutual understanding, mutual assistance, friendship relationships in the game, the ability to fairly resolve disputes.
8. To enrich the dictionary of children.
Preparation for the game:
1. Conversations about space.
2. Looking at pictures of space, start-up and construction of rockets, astronauts.
3. Reading of literature (from the project) .
4. Making panels "Outer space".
5. The manufacturer attributes to the game (telescope, remote control, schematic drawings, hats) .
Attributes to the game.
Panel "Outer space". Schematic drawing of major construction material, telescope, remote – control, caps, medals, dumbbells, jump ropes, hoops, balls.
Role in the game:
1. For the doctor: to Explore the astronaut, to give purpose.
2. For the coach: to Lead the astronaut training (variety of exercises) .
3. Constructor: draw the drawings, to direct the construction of the rocket.
4. Builders: Build a rocket strictly according to the drawing.
5. Astronaut: to train, to be able to represent "weightlessness", to dialogue with each other. Together to perform tasks from flight centre.
The game (the strategy game of teacher interaction with children) .
The teacher conducts an introductory talk about what is outer space? (stars, meteors, planets) i.e., reinforces the knowledge of children about the space. What can fly?
After that, the teacher announces that:
- Today was received "cryptograms" from the planet "Mars". You need to read the first letters of words. (HELP). What to do? Listens to the children's responses. You must declare the recruitment of cosmonauts for space flight to planet Mars and to help the Martians.
Listening to children: what you need to do to send a flight? What preparation is necessary on earth? What you need to do first and what do I need? Who will fly into space? What should be the astronaut? How to train a astronaut? That can happen in space? An adult helps the children to prepare the necessary attributes to create the playing space (to choose a place for training of astronauts, for the construction of rockets) .
With a concise, logical opinion helps to build a sequence of actions in the game. Together assign roles and by whom. The teacher in the game assumes the role of a flight Director (with child's consent). During the game an adult monitors the development of the plot, directs the actions of the children, encourages independence of children, directs the action of less active children.
In the end, the teacher offers to discuss the actions of the professionals that everything was right, everything was provided, etc.
After returning to earth to reward medals.
Vocabulary work: a cipher text, planet, constellation, designer, weightlessness, space flight. Comet, meteorite, astronaut, rocket, alien, "the solar system".