|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Kindergarten » Lessons Plans for kindergarten|
|Entries in category: 228
Shown entries: 11-20
|Pages: « 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 »|
Lesson Plans For Kindergarten Teachers
Sort by: Date · Name · Rating · Views
1. Intensification of use in speech vocabulary on the topics "Colors", "Animals", "Transport", "Toys".
2. The repetition and consolidation of accounts from 1 to 8.
3. The development of the ability to find rhyming words.
4. Consolidation of previously studied English rhymes "Rain, Rain, go away", "Hikkory Dikkory".
5. Familiarity with the new lexical unit is an umbrella.
6. The development of listening skills, articulation, motor skills, memory, attention.
7. Exposing children to the sights of London.
to introduce children to the basic color names in English
– to teach children listening skills of the teacher;
– to develop skills of perception of foreign speech audio;
– to develop and maintain interest in learning a foreign language.
– creation of conditions for communication in the process ;
– to teach children the ability to be respectful to each other.
– activation of the studied structures in the summary statements on the topic;
– consolidate the material studied in the small dialogues, role play
– transformation of the material studied in a real situation.
Lessons Plans for kindergarten | Views: 1371 | | Date: 2016-10-21
Lessons Plans for kindergarten | Views: 372 | | Date: 2016-09-26
Objective: to consolidate the knowledge acquired during the course of the English language; forming General concepts;
to develop language skills in English;
foster interest in learning English.
-demonstrate an active vocabulary through joining in the game image;
-to form tolerant attitude to the culture of the target language.
Material and equipment:
toys: cow, cat, dog, horse, sheep, pig;
-cards with the image of the professions;
-presentation of the “Odd one out”;
-10 coloured stars;
-character: Mini mouse.
Scenarios Kindergarten | Views: 377 | | Date: 2016-09-12
A set of exercises.
Topic: "We are friends"
Exercises in bed
1. "We woke up" I. p: lie on back, hands behind his head.
-- raise your straight legs and arms up in front of chest.
-- to spread his legs and arms out to the side.
- to reduce leg and hands in front of chest.
-- return to starting position.
(repeat 4 times, moderate pace) ...
Lessons Plans for kindergarten | Views: 387 | | Date: 2016-09-10
Lessons Plans for kindergarten | Views: 433 | | Date: 2016-09-10
Objective: to Acquaint the children with the main body of our body – heart. To form love and conscious attitude to the exercises and games that are useful for strengthening the heart muscle; to teach the rules of conduct under which the heart remains healthy. To educate the children a sense of kindness and compassion.
Lessons Plans for kindergarten | Views: 367 | | Date: 2016-09-10
Arts & Crafts Kindergarten | Views: 286 | | Date: 2016-08-16
Lessons Plans for kindergarten | Views: 499 | | Date: 2016-07-30
Scenarios Kindergarten | Views: 324 | | Date: 2016-07-09