Subject: Intellectual game "What? Where? When? "
Integration of educational areas: social, communicative, cognitive, speech, aesthetic, physical.
• to consolidate the children's knowledge about the signs of autumn; to develop observation skills; to bring up love to the native nature, senses the importance and necessity of everything that happens in it; to learn to understand regularities of natural phenomena;
• to form an idea about what a profession; to generate interest in different professions (ancient and modern) ; to bring up respect for people of professionals, to promote independent thinking and choice;
• to consolidate the concept of "sound", "word", "offer", the ability to draw up proposals for the schemes; to use different complexity types of sentences (simple, complex, compound with conjunctions and connective words) ;
• continue to learn to read within 10, to correlate the quantitative and ordinal account; continue to learn to connect the objects in pairs and explain their choices; to develop logical thinking, attention, perseverance, to bring it started to end; to create a sense of community, to work together, achieving a particular goal – to win, not let the team down.
Material and technical equipment:
• dial indicator with numbers;
• photos of the professions, slides on the topic "Autumn", "Forest", "Natural phenomena and objects, subject pictures, diagrams, sentences, cards for independent work for each child.
• medals to be awarded;
• cups with pencils;
• the tape recorder.
Direct the course of educational activities
FOTS. Guys, I suggest you to play in the intellectual and cognitive game "What? Where? When? ". For this we need to split up into 2 teams. (Calculation on the first or second. The first numbers are the first team, the second – the second team. Team with schitalok choose their captains. The tutor explains the rules of the game. The teams sit at tables, with a rotating arrow pointer is determined by the job number.)
The first round. Sector No. 4 "the Black box"
FOTS. In order to open the black box, it is necessary to guess a riddle: "I Bear crops,
Fields of newly seeded,
Birds of South send,
But do not touch the pines and firs,
I ... (Autumn)
Talking about autumn.
Attention! Question! (children first team) :
- What are the autumn months?
Children September, October, November.
FOTS. For children of the second team:
- As people call these months differently and why?
Children - September – hareng because the weather begins to frown and act up
- October – grasnik, because it rains and on the street, dirty,
- November – listovni, because the leaves are falling and nature is preparing for winter.
FOTS. The question for the first command:
- Why in autumn the leaves are falling?
Children Because trees and shrubs are preparing for the long winter sleep. The leaves accumulate a lot of harmful substances. Dyed, they clear trees from poisons.
FOTS. The question for the second command:
- Who else needs fallen leaves?
Children - The Animal. Many animals line their dens and burrows fragrant leaves, branches, pine needles.
The second round. Sector No. 2. The blitz tournament. (The teacher determines the questions that need to answer quickly, the teams answer in turn, for each correct answer get chips) .
1. How many oceans on earth? (Four)
2. Name them. (Pacific, Indian, Atlantic, Arctic) .
3. How is the biggest ocean? (Quiet)
4. How is the smallest ocean? (Arctic)
5. What is the sea? (This is part of the ocean, a large body of water)
6. How many seas on Earth? (75 seas subject to the bays and Straits)
7. What you know of the sea? (The black, Azov – these seas surround our Peninsula)
8. What is the island? (This is part of the land, surrounded on all sides by water)
9. How is the largest island on earth? (Greenland)
10. What else do you know Islands? (Maldives, Kuril, A New Earth)
11. What is a forest? (A lot of trees growing next to the big space)
12. What are forests? (Mixed, where there are deciduous and coniferous trees. Conifers, where there are firs, they are called taiga)
13. What is called a profession? (the profession referred to as just the work that man does for people)
The teacher lays on carpet pictures depicting people of different professions. Task: one person from the team to choose:
party of the first team of the modern profession (beautician, fashion designer, hairdresser, architect) ;
party commands the second oldest profession (a farmer, a Potter, a hunter, a blacksmith, carpenter)
Third round. Sector No. 1 "Gramoteyka"
FOTS. I suggest you to play a game of "Telegraph"
Each team gets three pictures. Player not showing picture only be called the sounds are in the word, and the other team must name a word. (the teams in turn tell the sounds of each other: R-O-W-A; S-O-M; W-U-K-A-S-A; L-O-S';-T-K-A) .
And "Reading at first sound"
Team looking at a screen.
Task: to allocate the first sound in each picture and read the word that came out of these sounds: the RIVER, a FLAG, an ANCHOR, a GOAT.
FOTS. - What is the offer? (the words that are related to each other in meaning)
On the screen of the scheme proposals.
Task: Each team comes up with proposals for the schemes
The fourth round. Sector No. 3. Physical break.
Fifth round. Sector No. 5. "Think, think, decide"
(Independent activity children) .
Task № 1.
To connect the objects in pairs and explain your choice. (Captains appoint those who will reply)
The task № 2.
Count the number of objects on each picture, circle next to the correct number.
Task № 3.
Count the number of objects on each picture, connecting the picture with the desired digit.
The task № 4.
Draw a line from the part numbers to the part with the same number of items and points. (Each child has its job, the correct execution of tasks test classes for guests)
Summing up. For participation all players get a sweet prize, and the winners – gold medal "the Most intelligent".