Conversation "Rules of etiquette"
Etiquette is a magic rule that will help you be well-mannered, polite and friendly person. Knowing these rules, you will be able to more easily communicate with their friends, parents, relatives and absolutely strangers to you people. Easily learn how to properly greet, give gifts, and take them as walk-in guests, talking on the phone and more...
Rules of greeting
Rules for greeting - a very important step in learning the rules of etiquette. After all, the first thing we do when meeting with a familiar person is welcome it.
• Very important to know that educated people never waiting for him say hi. Let's not get ahead of myself, do it myself, especially if I meet a friend older than.
• Indecent waving his arms and shouting "all crow in the throat" if the people with whom you would like to say Hello, far away from you. It will be enough, having met them, just a friendly nod to them.
• Can not be called a loud greeting, astonished cries of "BA - I see", "finally", "where have you been".
• Don't be afraid to say Hello once again to a man if he met him during the day more than once. Greet him with a smile or nod of the head or slight wave of the hand.
Rules of conduct at the table
• Do not put on the table elbows: they might interfere with the neighbor, and take up much space. Very indecent to swing the chair.
• Don't talk with a full mouth – chew and swallow, then speak, don't make noise – try to eat silently.
• To make it easier to chew not bite too big pieces.
• Put on a plate as much food as you can eat.
• Meat, served with a big piece, is eaten with fork and knife: fork in left hand, knife in the right. Small pieces of cut meat, a knife made in the side, the fork take the right hand, and eat yourself! This manner of food demonstrates good manners (plate looks more neat) .
• No need to use a spoon that you can eat with a fork and don't use a knife, if you can do with the help of the same fork. For example, fish, chicken, aspic knife cut – with a fork, break off small pieces.
• Side dish (potatoes, vegetables, pasta) pick up a fork with bread, not with the fingers.
• Hands and lips wipe wipes, in any case, with hands, cloth, or clothing.
• If you want to try a dish far from you, don't reach to him across the table, and ask politely to pass.
• Of the total cast detergent food with their spoon or fork, and those that are on a shared dish.
• Sweet food such as cakes and pastries, don't eat with your hands and break off the spoon in the plate.
• And most importantly: be sure to thank the one who prepared and gave you food, say the magic "thank you"!
The rules of table manners are very important in the modern world. Festive table, going to a cafe or restaurant, a romantic or a friendly dinner can't do without the basic rules of etiquette.
The rules of politeness in conversation
So nice when you listen carefully! But do you know what to listen too, need to be able to!
• If you someone does, and you're doing something, postpone for a time their Affairs and look at him, show him your willingness to participate in the conversation.
• Never interrupt! Listen carefully to the end. Your comments and tips interlocutor during a conversation is inappropriate.
• When the conversation involves several people, you don't have to respond to the speech, not addressed to you.
• When conversing in your presence starts to behave tactlessly, speaking sharply and irritable, try to end the conversation, but gently and without challenge.
• If you can hear that in your presence begin to discuss and to call other, try to steer the conversation to another topic.
• Always remember that a long conversation is very tedious for the interlocutor. Don't be overly chatty.
• Trust me, your listener has something to say, so give him a chance to join in the conversation.
• Be friendly and attentive to whom. Manage timely completion of the conversation, if you see that your interlocutor is hurrying before he will tell you about it. Try to change the subject, if you noticed that it is unpleasant for the man or uninteresting.
• Not to put the listener in an awkward position, don't use in a conversation of words with meanings he may not know, as well as those whose meaning you yourself are not entirely clear.
• Not to pass "gossip" (gossip girl, do not criticize and do not discuss other people. About missing speak only good, or better than nothing.
• Ugly during a call, wave your hands (gesticulating). Express yourself clearly and that will be enough so the listener can easily understand you.
Rules of conversation
Rules of conversation will help you the right way to start and carry on a conversation. You know how to interest the interlocutor and not to bother him in the conversation. In addition, these rules will make you more educated and cultured than before.
• Don't brag about it. Do not humiliate the interlocutor, trying to pin up or to rise at his expense.
• If you ask questions - be sure to answer them.
• The company's impolite to whisper with one person. Others may think that you are saying bad things about them, or I can assume that you neglect them.
• Don't interfere in the conversation between them when they speak alone. At this point it is best to delicately removed.
• Do not have the habit of complaining. The image of a constant whiner alienates people.
• Try to remember what you said last time that when a new meeting to show the other person how he was interesting.
• Do not litter your speech with expletives, slang and rude words.
• Try not to talk too loudly, especially in a public place. Trust me, do not listen to whoever shouts loudest, and the one who is able to speak interestingly and intelligently.
Now you know the rules of conversation, and so now you can support any conversation, being sure that your interlocutor will remain about you opinions.
The rules of friendship
Who do you spend most of your time? Of course, with friends. Do you know about the rules of friendship?
If not, be sure to read them:
• Always help your friend: if you know how to do something, and teach it; if a friend is in trouble, help him than you can.
• Teammates need to share: share with other what you have, and he doesn't. Don't eat one in front of other guys.
• Tell the truth "in the eye": if something is not right – tell him about it, or praise when he performed good deed. Stop friend, if he does something bad.
• Try not to quarrel with friends, do not argue over trifles. Don't get cocky if you get something better than them. Do not envy the fellow should be able to rejoice in their successes. If you did, do not hesitate to admit and correct.
• Learn to accept help, tips and comments from other guys
The rules of friendship
The rules of friendship will help you to gain a lot of friends who will be happy to be friends with you and spend your free time.
There is a proverb - "do Not have 100 rubles, have 100 friends! "
If you really want you to have a lot of friends, listen to some tips:
• Never be rude to his companions, do not raise your voice at them. Don't call them insulting words, don't mock their failures. Don't give them nicknames, don't embarrass them – it's a shame.
• Don't try to hit somebody or push them to take a comfortable place for you.
• Don't forget to say Hello to all your friends. Even those of them who are very small. Friends can, and must, and with kids, and with the big boys, and with boys and girls.
• If you're anything offended your friend, try hard to forgive him for his offense and to make amends. Don't be mad!
• If your friend asked you for anything, never be greedy, let him! Always share with friends that you have.
• Be required! If you yourself, a friend took a book or a toy, treat these things carefully and don't forget to return them on time (when you asked your friend when you promised) .
• Don't be a Snitch for nothing, but serious antics still need to tell an adult.
The rules of friendship each student should know - after all, they help to find friends not only for studies but also for life.
Rules of etiquette - How to behave with adults
Do you know how to behave with adults? Do you always follow these rules? If you will be good to know and follow these rules, you will always consider well-mannered, cultured and intelligent child.
• First of all, the adults made contact. The greetings that you use in communicating with peers and family: “hi” and “bye” to strangers you adults are inappropriate. Use instead such as: “Hello” and “goodbye”.
• Junior should always shake hands first, however, as with any friends, not waiting until they greet you sooner.
• According to the rules of men (boys) when meeting with each other serves the right palm for a handshake. If your hands are wearing gloves, don't forget to salute before you remove the one which you greet.
• Kissing and embracing at the meeting is very personal. To afford such a greeting. you can only close and familiar people, with mutual consent.
• Do not interfere in adult conversation and comment on what they say to each other. And if you wanted something to say or ask a question, you need to ask permission.
• Re-encountering someone during the day do not forget about such magic words of greeting like “good morning”, “afternoon”, “good evening” or “good to see you /you again.” Even a simple nod and genial smile will be enough in this situation.
Well, now you know how to behave with adults. Treat adults and older people with respect is a sign of good parenting!