|Lessonplans-teachers.com » Kindergarten » Lessons Plans for kindergarten|
"Introducing the thermometer"
The course lessons.
- Guys, what time of the year? (fall)
-Let's go over to the window and look. What signs of autumn can you see?
- This is what autumn? (late fall)
- Late autumn what? (Gloomy, cold, rainy, rainy, windy. Even autumn snow covered the ground, but immediately melted.)
- And why do you think once the snow has melted? (Because there was no frost) .
-Correctly. Frost was not, but how did you know? (it was not cold, water do not freeze).
- What do you think, then you will have to determine was the cold or not and what is the temperature outside? (With a thermometer) .
- Let's sit down on the chairs and I'll tell you about the thermometer.
Temperature can be measured with a thermometer. Let's look at the thermometer. Its main part is a glass tube filled with red liquid, and a scale (plate with notches). Each division on the scale means 1 degree. In the middle of the scale – zero. This is the boundary between ° C (Celsius) and degrees (below zero). The end of a column of fluid in the tube of the thermometer indicates how many degrees. There are thermometers to measure air temperature. Usually they are fixed outside the window. We also have this. Let's go over to the window and try to determine the temperature on the street. (children determine) .
Now guys, let's go to the chalkboard and write the result in the table.
The air temperature on the street Sign, the Temperature in the group
- Good fellows, coped with the task. I want to introduce you with another thermometer. This thermometer to measure the temperature of the air in the group or in the room, i.e. the room where he lives or is located. Let's look at this thermometer.
- Tell me, it is different from the thermometer to measure the air temperature in the street (Yes, different) .
- What? (He scale begins at zero degrees) .
-Why? What do you think? (Because the temperature of the air is always positive, i.e. in the living room there is no cold, as in winter space heating) .
- Let us determine the temperature of the air in the group.
(Define temperature). Now we write the result in our table.
Now let's compare the air temperature on the street and in the group. (It's cold outside than in) .
- What sign should we put more or less?
- Well done. Coped with the task. Let's sit down. I want to tell you about another thermometer. This thermometer to measure water temperature. Where do you think and why use such thermometers? (Determine the water temperature in the bathtub, pool, sea). Let's look at the water thermometer. The scale of this thermometer, and scale room thermometer at zero degrees. If the column of fluid in the tube of the thermometer rises, so the water is warm or hot, and if it is lowered, means the water is cold or cool. Come on, we'll conduct the experiments. Come to the table.
1 the experience. Dip the thermometer in a glass of warm water. What happens to the column of fluid in the tube of the thermometer. (He rises) .
Let's record our results in the following table.
2 the experience. Lower the thermometer into the beaker with cold water. What happens to the column of liquid in the tube of the thermometer? (It goes down). Let's define the temperature of the water in this glass. And write the result into the table.
Now let's compare what the temperature is higher and which is lower.
Let's put the sign more or less.
Well done guys, you tried and you did great. Let's sit down. Now try to guess the riddle:
"I sit under the mouse
And what to do specify:
Or allowed to walk,
Or lay in bed! " (the thermometer) .
Right guys, this is another kind of thermometer. It's called a thermometer to measure body temperature. And when we use this thermometer? (When you are sick, and even before the vaccination, the doctor measures the temperature, to check how healthy we are) .
And so, we met with different thermometers, let us remember what? (street, room, thermometer for water, and remembered the thermometer to determine body temperature) .
And so we met with outdoor thermometer, I suggest you every day to determine temperature and record the results in the table that I have prepared for you. And at the end of the month we will sum up the results, and see how changing the temperature of the air within a month.
1 2 3 4 5
8 9 10 11 12
15 16 17 18 19
22 23 24 25 26
Let's look at the table. It says here a month. Each cell shows the number of months. Let's record what is the temperature of the air outside.
-Well done guys! You have pleased me!
In creating the group with the necessary educational environment conducive to the development of children, I was able to achieve this goal.
Thus, as a result of the work done came to the conclusion that purposeful work in the process of reading about the world in children of preschool age contributes to the formation of intellectual abilities, positively affects the speech areas of the cerebral cortex, and most importantly – contributes to the preservation of physical and mental health of the child.
|Views: 282 | ||
|Total comments: 0|