Objective: to Develop children's curiosity and imaginations through familiarity with the principles of formation and detection of sound. Shaping observation skills, interest in sounding the world. To consolidate the skills of word building and use possessive adjectives, nouns in singular and plural.
The course of the experimentation:
The teacher makes a paper funnel.
Guys, how do you think that is?
- How do they work?
- Want to learn?
- But first we will complete the task.
- Have you heard, how about someone say "he Has ears on top? "
Children Express their assumptions.
- This expression tells us who listens that it is better to hear.
The teacher shows images of prick-eared animals, and asks:
- Who is depicted in the picture?
- What are these animals similar?
- All the animals "ears on top", they became alert and listened.
As we say about the ears of a hare, whose are they? A lynx? Deer? In a mouse?
To do the voice accent to interview each child, focusing on clear pronunciation of words.
- What can you say about the size of the ears of animals and humans?
- They have different sizes. What is this word we call ears of small size?
- And the ears are large in size?
- Why do you think animals need large ears?
In another tale a girl was interested in the size of the ears of his grandmother?
- Replied little red riding Hood the Wolf?
- So you guys want to know why animals have big ears?
For this purpose, we perform an experiment. You will stand on the spot, and I will depart from you and wish you a riddle.
The teacher moves away from the children and said in a low whisper:
Grey ear, a lump of fluff. Who is it?
- You did not hear?
Guys imagine that makes hearing-impaired people to hear what they say?
- Of course, puts his hand to his ear, thus makes your ear more. The beasts ears more than the man, they well capture sound.
- As the size of the ear affect hearing?
- The larger the ear the better to hear. What animals have the biggest ears?
- Why do you think nature gave them such big ears?
- So why do we need the funnel?
The teacher gives each child one at a funnel made of a sheet of drawing paper.
- The guys try to guess what you need to do to hear better?
Children spend independent experiment with funnels, after which it is concluded.
-Animals big ears is needed in order to get more sound. Delicate hearing saves them from danger.
- We talked about how to hear better. And now I want to know, you know how is the sound?
Children come to the table, on which lay a metal ruler, guitar, combs.
- What do you think should be done to the line early to make a sound?
Line one end pressed against the table and pulling the free end – you hear the sound) .
- What happens to the ruler? She trembles.
- How to get sound from the comb?
- How did it sound?
- The teeth of the comb tremble and make a sound.
- Make sound with a guitar. What do you do?
- What happens to string when it sounds?
- What conclusion we can make, as there is a sound?
- If shivering, then sounds.
- Well done, I think it was interesting to learn what animals have big ears and how the sound appears.