Goal. The formation of the senior preschool children knowledge about their body, safety rules and fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle.
1. To help children master the basics of hygiene of culture.
2. Shaping children's ideas about the structure of the human body, about the bodies and their significance.
3. To teach children how to care for your body, skills for the provision of basic medical care.
4. To develop the idea of what is useful and what is harmful for the body.
5. Forming the habit of daily exercise.
6. To study the reasons of occurrence of extreme situations, the ability to find the exits from them, observance of security measures.
7. To develop in children a conscious attitude to their health.
№ The Theme Objectives
1. Didactic game "Know – do not know how." Keep the children happy mood, a sense of wonder and pride in their abilities.
2. Exercise Vitamins strengthen the body". Developed views about the benefits of vitamins.
3. Drawing "what made I? "To find out how kids imagine your self, your body, your organs.
1. The conversation "Clean – the guarantee of health". To bring children to an understanding of the direct dependence of cleanliness and health.
2. The lesson "We strive to have healthy eyes". Observance of security measures.
3. An exhibition of drawings. To Express their attitude to the pig, as means of indirect and verbal.
4. Work orders for the maintenance of cleanliness in the group. To foster a work ethic, negative attitude to the confusion, the dirt in the room.
1. The lesson, "Vitamins and their importance in human life". Anchoring knowledge about the benefits of vitamins.
2. Didactic game "dangerous / not Dangerous". Develop a sense of self-preservation, learning to anticipate the consequences of their actions.
3. Reading of literature A. Barto, "I grow". To bring a sense of compassion for another's misfortune, willingness to help, to bring joy.
4. The conversation "Make the computer your friend" to Shape children's ideas about what a computer could be unhealthy.
1. Role-playing game "Hospital". To foster respect for the medical profession to understand its great role and importance for each of us.
2. The activity "nature has no bad weather".
3. Drawing on the theme "My heart! "To maintain interest in a knowledge of their body, find out how children represent their heart.
4. The reading of literature by H. C. Andersen "the snow Queen" to Give the children an idea about people with strong and alive in your heart, to cause a desire to be like the people with a kind heart.
1. The lesson, "Heart family". Forming careful attitude to health.
2. Practical exercises and experimentation. To teach children to listen to yourself, to be able to identify your feelings and their causes, to develop observation skills.
3. Tour "For health in winter forest" to Consolidate ideas about clean and dirty air, to maintain the desire to engage in winter sports.
1. The lesson "the Road to good health". To develop in children a conscious attitude to their health.
2. The game "Journey". To acquaint the children with the time consuming process of cooking, to bring a sense of gratitude and respect to the chefs.
3. Talk to our aunt's Toothbrush". To acquaint with the rules of dental care, with the technique of brushing.
1. The lesson "purification of the soul". To develop in children a conscious attitude to their health.
2. Talk "spring has Come – the kids don't sleep". To promote the formation of healthy habits.
3. "Who engaged in sports". To form an idea of children about the need to exercise; continue to promote a healthy lifestyle. A poem by T. volgenau "Two friends".
4. Entertaining leisure "What can my brain do? "To expand the idea of what all they can do, they can do only because we have a miracle brain.
1. Lesson "keep your eyes open".
2. The story of the children on the theme: "What I want to be" to Ascertain whether the children to be healthy, to exercise, to strive never to lose heart.
3. Didactic game "dangerous / not Dangerous". To expand and consolidate the knowledge about dangerous objects; to raise conscious attitude towards their health.
4. The conversation as "Useful and harmful habits". To consolidate children's knowledge about useful and harmful habits.
1. Didactic game "Edible – inedible" learning to distinguish between edible mushrooms and berries in pictures.
2. Talk "the Green pharmacy". To introduce children to healing plants, which promote health.
3. The observation of the behavior of children, analysis of children's statements, judgments to find Out how conscious the submissions received, whether they rely on them in real life.