The problem of the origin of the project: children come to kindergarten directly from the family, so the teacher met with the children, introduces them to each other; with the premises of the group and their purpose; with the objects in the group. You should draw children's attention to the fact that this group is made so that the children were at ease and comfortable. About kids care kindergarten staff - teachers, Junior teacher, cook, nurse etc. the Adults did a lot for children, they care about them and everything that surrounds them, it is necessary to protect and keep safe.
The relevance of the topic: currently, the status of the family has decreased sharply. Parents seeking to improve the financial well-being of the family, are paying less attention to their children. The child is harder to love your home, family and the people around them. Therefore, it is difficult and complicated to establish contacts with other children. It is therefore necessary to create conditions for formation at children of emotionally saturated way home, the kindergarten, the family. Children must learn from childhood to care about people, to be attentive to each other, to sympathize, to help in word and deed
Project goal: to develop the children's spiritual and moral qualities, and an initial framework the health and safety of children
Objectives of the project:
- to create a prosperous atmosphere in the kindergarten, where relations between people (adults and children) was constructed on the basis of goodwill and mutual respect where the child feels welcome and secure.
- to train children in compassion, concern, care to friends and family, friends and peers, to those who care for them;
- to encourage children to do good deeds towards others;
- to develop children's knowledge about the rules of behavior in the group, kindergarten;
- to acquaint children with dangerous objects in the group, kindergarten and tell how they must be handled;
- to cultivate a good relationship to toys and the desire to always clean them in place;
- to promote the active involvement of parents in joint activity with the child in the family and kindergarten.
- The intended result:
- the establishment of friendly relations between children
- reduce child conflict
- enrichment of the skills of cultural behavior
- formation of conscious behavior
- familiarize children and parents with the rules of behavior in kindergarten
- create a positive atmosphere in the group, reducing child conflict.
- The project implementation plan:
The first stage – preparatory (3-4 week of December)
- The selection of didactic games and AIDS
- The selection of visual – demonstration material
- Selection of educational and fiction literature
- The creation of the project
- The second stage – primary (second week January)
- Implementation of planned activities
- Monday – the Day of politeness
- Tuesday is the Day of good manners
- Wednesday is the Day of friendship
- Thursday – safety Day
- Third stage – final
- The creation of the album "Rules of behavior in kindergarten"
- OOD Rules of conduct for educated children" (Appendix 1)
Implementation phases of the project:
- No. activities goal term
- Stage 1 - preparatory
- Discussions with parents. Their participation in the project.
- discuss the goals and objectives of the project
- to form in parents ' interest to create conditions for the realization of the objectives of the project house
- to give children the opportunity to act independently, constantly complicating the requirements, translating them to a higher level of independence
- to develop children of primary basics of life safety in the home
- To choose the visual – didactic AIDS and games, demonstration materials, games, art and methodical literature
- - to create necessary conditions for realization of the project.
1. Situational conversation:
- "What to say, leaving home, coming home"
- "Magic words"
- "How to behave at the table"
- "Who is neat, nice one"
- "How to ask for a toy"
- "What to do with the scattered toys on the floor"
- "What items in the group are dangerous and how they must be handled"
- "What we can and cannot do in the group
- create the ability to greet, to say goodbye, to call employees of a kindergarten by name and patronymic
- to remind you to greet, to say goodbye politely to Express his request, to thank for services rendered
- formation of table etiquette
- to educate the children neatness, to monitor their appearance
- to teach children to be polite, considerate, to share toys
- to teach children to politely Express his request, to thank for services rendered
- to acquaint children with dangerous objects and tell how to handle them
- to consolidate knowledge of cultural and hygienic skills, to foster a desire to be neat
2. The game "River courtesy"
- The Game "Cleaning"
- Play "Doll Kate lunch"
- The game of "Good words"
- The Game "My home"
- to consolidate the ability to use polite words
- in a playful way to consolidate children's knowledge of hygiene items
- to introduce children to basic norms and rules of behavior at the table.
- to help children see the good qualities in others
- in a playful way to consolidate children's knowledge of the names of the companions
- to give an idea of good and bad deeds
- 3. Games educational situation:
- "Bear – a Year and met with the guys"
- Bear – a Year and brings gifts"
- "Cubes crumbled"
- "I feel good with friends"
- "What happened? "
- "Doll fell out"
- "We come to the rescue, care, attention"
- "Bear – Infant found matches (scissors, needle, and started to play with them"
- contribute to the rapprochement of children, the establishment of friendly relations
- learn to greet, to say goodbye, to thank
- to develop the desire to actively assist the adult to learn to put away their toys in place
- nurturing friendly relations to each other
- to draw children's attention to the situation of a quarrel between children
- to learn specific ways to resolve and prevent fights
- to develop friendly attitude towards their peers
- to draw children's attention to the fact that the character is playing with "dangerous" items and to ensure that children understand that it is dangerous.
- 4. Reading of literature for children on the theme: "Rules of behavior in kindergarten."
5. Viewing scene paintings: "What do you – what not to do", "Dangerous objects" is to consolidate the knowledge about dangerous goods and how to take off contact
Stage 3 - final
6. The creation of the album "Rules of behavior in kindergarten"
Rules of conduct for educated children"
- to systematize and consolidate the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the course of the project
- to teach children to follow the rules in the environment, and to foster a culture of behavior
The role of parents in the implementation of the project:
Parents actively respond to the advice teachers provide children with the opportunity to act independently, constantly complicating the requirements, translating them to a higher level of independence.
With the participation of parents formed the primary basis of safety, not only in kindergarten, but in the home.
The product project activities:
- the creation of the album "Rules of behavior in kindergarten"
- NOD "Rules of conduct for educated children".
The prospects of further development:
This project confirmed that in the future it is necessary to develop children's communication skills, ability to establish and maintain contacts, cooperate and cooperate to avoid conflict situations, to respect the rules of safe behavior.
You need to teach children norms and rules of behavior, based on which we further develop an ethically valuable form of communication and also help to understand how there can be a quarrel, the cause and to help find ways and techniques of self-resolution.
During the implementation of the children learned to manage their behavior, evaluate their actions and the actions of their peers, to identify the motives of. The children also improve the skills of careful eating, entrenched rules of behavior at the table. This project taught the children to join in the game, to strive for coherence. Children consolidated rules of behavior in society: to be polite, considerate, to share toys. Was formed in children ideas about friendship, kindness, safe behavior.